Tall Order BMX Bike | 2022 Ramp 18"
If you are looking for a high quality BMX designed for learning all of the basics on ramps, the race track or the street. The best possible starting advantage you can give yourself is to make it a very well respected tall order Ramp Bike.
The Ramp 18 is ideal for those not quite ready to get on a full size BMX. Aimed at 9-12 year olds its the perfect entry into the world of BMX. This stylish looking lightweight bike features a fully sealed rear cassette hub rarely seen on bikes in this price range.
Look good, feel good ride good.
- Frame Material - 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Wheel Size - 18"
- Top Tube Length - 18.5"
- Chain Stay Length - 12.25"
- Headtube Angle - 75°
- Seat Tube Angle - 71°
- Forks - Ramp 18” Hi-Ten Steel with tapered fork legs
- Bras - 8” rise, 24” wide, Hi-Ten Steel
- Stem - Alloy Top Load, 50mm reach
- Headset - Unsealed aheadset
- Brake Mounts - Welded
- Brakes - U brake
- Front Hub - Alloy Looseball front hub with 10mm axle
- Front Rim - 18” Alloy 28h single wall
- Rear Hub - Alloy Fully sealed cassette hub with sealed 10t driver, 10mm axle with 14mm adapter
- Rear Rim - 18” Alloy 28h single wall
- Tyres - 18” Alloy 28h single wall
- Sprocket - 25t, Steel
- Cranks - 3pc tubular 4130 Chromoly, 152mm long
- BB - USA unsealed
- Pedals - Tall Order Catch Pedal, Plastic unsealed
- Seat - 1pc combo with Alloy post
- Gearing - 25-10
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cycle Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thank you for writing a review. By sharing your thoughts, you help website visitors make a better purchasing decision. In addition, your feedback helps us to improve our products and service.
Spend $99 or more and the shipping is FREE*Conditions apply
Free Pickup available for Albury customers (No minimum spend)
Standard Shipping only $9.95 Australia Wide