Tall Order BMX Bike | 2022 Flair Park
The flair bike's unique geometry has been specifically designed to help its rider learn the big impressive BMX tricks such as the flair, whilst also keeping stability for blasting big jumps.
Manufactured to the highest quality, it comes equipped with fully sealed front and fast rear cassette hub and finds extra grip via the wallride 2.30" tyres its sits on. These are a hugely popular tyre favoured by professionals around the world.
Look good, feel good, ride good.
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly TT, DT and ST With Stamped Logo Top Tube Gusset
- Fork: 1pc 4130 Chromoly Steerer With Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: 2pc, 9” Rise, 29” Wide Hi-Ten Steel
- Stem: Alloy Top Load 50mm Reach
- Grips: Tall Order Catch grip
- Headset: Sealed Integrated
- Cranks: 3pc 4130 Chromoly Tapered Tubing, 170mm Long
- Pedals: Tall Order Catch Pedal, Plastic unsealed
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed
- Sprocket: 25T 6061 Alloy
- Chain: 410
- Seat: 1pc Combo With Alloy Post
- Front Hub: Alloy Fully sealed front hub with 10mm axle
- Rear Hub:Alloy Fully sealed rear cassette hub with sealed 9t driver and 14mm axle
- Rims: Alloy 36 Hole Double Wall
- Tyres: Tall Order Wallride 2.3” 60PSI
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brake: U Brake With Linear Cable and soft compound pads
- Weight: 11.09kg
- Top Tube Length: 20.6”
- Chain Stay Length: 13.25”
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Stand Over Height: 8.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6”
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cycle Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thank you for writing a review. By sharing your thoughts, you help website visitors make a better purchasing decision. In addition, your feedback helps us to improve our products and service.
Spend $99 or more and the shipping is FREE*Conditions apply
Free Pickup available for Albury customers (No minimum spend)
Standard Shipping only $9.95 Australia Wide