SRAM Trail Brakes are designed to slow you down in a hurry and nothing contributes to that more than the pads. These SRAM AVID Organic Disc Brake Pads provide strong braking power that's best suited to dry riding conditions and ensures quieter braking when compared to metal sintered pads. For hot Australian conditions, you'll definitely get more bite and smoother braking with Organic pads, though for extended downhill trails where your brakes run very hot, the Metallic pads are the better choice.
- Designed to excel in dry conditions
- Strong & reliable braking power
- Genuine replacement brake pads for SRAM XX & X0 brakes
- Compatible with the full line of Avid Elixir brakes
- Top loading
- Aluminium backing plates
- H-Spring supplied
- Compound: Organic
- Package: 1 x pair brake pads
- Suits: Avid X0 Trail, Avid XX, Elixir 9 Trail, Elixir 7 Trail, SRAM Guide (hydraulic disc brake line)
- Note: Not suited to wet conditions
- Suggested uses: Downhill, Trail, Guide
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cycle Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Review SRAM Disc Brake Pads - Sram Trail Guide Organic Aluminum Disc Brake Pads
Thank you for writing a review. By sharing your thoughts, you help website visitors make a better purchasing decision. In addition, your feedback helps us to improve our products and service.
Spend $99 or more and the shipping is FREE*Conditions apply
Free Pickup available for Albury customers (No minimum spend)
Standard Shipping only $9.95 Australia Wide