The new Ultegra SPD-SL PD-R8000 pedals form the perfect basis for forwarding the power without losses to the ultra-fast R8000 crankshaft.
They not only ensure an efficient connection between the driver and the bicycle, their extra-wide platform provides a large support surface for the cleats and therefore for high comfort. The hard-wearing surfaces of the carbon-composite pedal body ensure a long durability.
A very long service life of the pedals is achieved by means of a complex seal of the bearing in combination with the stainless nickel chrome steel axle.
- Material: axle - nickel chromoly steel, pedal body - carbon composite
- Intended use: road bike
- Pedal system: Shimano SPD SL
- Adjustable release hardness: yes
- Trip angle: 33 °
- Wide pedal axes: Standard width or 4 mm widened
- Compatibility pedal plates: Shimano SM-SH11 (included), SM-SH10, SM-SH12
- Weight Pedals (pair; manufacturer's specification): 255g
- Included: 1x pair of pedals including pedal plates (SM-SH11)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cycle Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Review Shimano SPD-SL PD-R8000 Road Bike Pedal - Carbon Pedals with SM-SH11 Cleats
Thank you for writing a review. By sharing your thoughts, you help website visitors make a better purchasing decision. In addition, your feedback helps us to improve our products and service.
Spend $99 or more and the shipping is FREE*Conditions apply
Free Pickup available for Albury customers (No minimum spend)
Standard Shipping only $9.95 Australia Wide