The Shimano PD-R500 SPD-SL Road Pedals are perfect for cyclists looking to transition to clipless pedals. Extra wide platform makes it easy to position your foot and extra large entry target allows trouble-free cleat engagement. Resin body construction is extremely durable and its stainless steel cover protects the body from abrasion. Wide range of tension adjustment lets you determine how tightly or loosely you're clipped into the pedals. Designed for all riding levels and equipped with full features for road performance.
- SPD-SL road pedal for entry level use at a value for money price
- Wide lightweight resin body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- The low profile platform with open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Easy to clip into and release but with stable fit for maximum power transfer to the pedals
- Wider cleat and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional SPD systems
- Includes SM-H11 cleats
- Weight: 300 grams per pair
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cycle Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Review Shimano PD-R550 Road SPD-SL Pedals - Including Cleats
Thank you for writing a review. By sharing your thoughts, you help website visitors make a better purchasing decision. In addition, your feedback helps us to improve our products and service.
Spend $99 or more and the shipping is FREE*Conditions apply
Free Pickup available for Albury customers (No minimum spend)
Standard Shipping only $9.95 Australia Wide