The following is Cycle Station Online's plain English, no-nonsense return policy.
First and foremost, Cycle Station does NOT charge restocking fees. Even though many of our competitors charge fees as high as 20%, we believe they aren't very customer friendly, so there are no restocking fees if you buy from us. Just another reason to shop with Cycle Station for all your bike gear.
WHAT can be returned?
- All products purchased on our website can be returned under our 60 day change of mind return policy, except for consumable items if they have been opened or used in any way. For example, if you purchase tyre sealant (a consumable item) this can't be returned due to change of mind once opened..
- All products (including consumables) can be returned once confirmed by us as faulty or not as described.
- For change of mind returns, items must be returned in the same condition as sent. If an item is damaged by installing it incorrectly or in any similar manner it can't be returned.
- Change of mind returns must be returned in their full, undamaged origional packaging, unless the product is one that can't be opened without cutting the packaging.
- If you have discarded or damaged the packaging please let us know prior to return, so that we can advise you if the item can still be returned or not, and if a full or only partial refund will be available.
- Faulty items can be returned without packaging, but please do include all origional packaging where possible.
- Please take care to correctly pack the item for freight/postage so it isn't damaged in transit.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
- All returns must be within 60 days, for both faulty, item not as described, and change of mind returns.
- Outside this 60 day period, our warranty processes will apply for faulty items, which may then include refund, replacement or repair at our discretion, while the item is within the warrenty period.
- All our products are sourced from Australian wholesalers, are the Australian version of each product, and come with full Australian based warranty.
HOW do I start a return?
Please contact us BEFORE returning any items - do NOT post back items without contacting us first. This can be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call during business hours (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, Australian EST) on 02 6021 5266. We will provide you instructions on how to return your item.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Returns must be sent to:
Cycle Station ONLINE
2/ 429 Wilson St
Albury, NSW 2640
(Please note this address is only for returns by post/courier. For local in person returns please see the In Store Returns section below)
Please include your full name, address, email address and phone number with the package.
Failure to do so will result in delays in processing your return. Please use a freight/postage method that provides tracking, and retain the tracking number.
FREIGHT costs for returns?
- If we determine the item is faulty or not is described, we will cover the return postage cost by supplying you with a pre-paid return label. Please contact us to arrange this as soon as you are aware there is an issue with your product. If you post back the item without contacting us first to request a prepaid return label the postage cost won't be reimbursed.
- For all change of mind returns, return postage/freight is at your expense. This includes clothing that doesn't fit you or bike parts that don't fit your bike.
REFUNDS / EXCHANGES for returns?
- Once an item has been returned and checked by our staff, we will either replace the item or refund it, whichever you prefer.
- If we don't have an exact replacement available, we may offer you the option of a similar alternative if available or a refund.
- For change of mind returns, any postage paid to get the item to you will not be refunded, as this has already been used to cover the outgoing postage to get your order to you. Only the product purchase price will be refunded.
- For faulty or not as described items returned for a refund we will refund the entire amount paid including outgoing postage.
- Items can be returned to our Albury retail store as a convenient return drop off point.
- Returned items will be internally transferred to our online warehouse, at which point our online sales staff will process your refund using the same payment method originally used, or will organise your exchange items, as applicable.
- Albury retail store staff cannot directly process on the spot refunds on online sales under any circumstances, and can only accept the goods for internal transfer and later processing.
- Exchanges are only available from online store stock, and only via prior arrangement. It is NOT possible to return an item purchased online and exchange on the spot for an item from the retail store, as the two stores are operated separately.