Tough as nails & brilliantly bright are two traits that go hand in hand when talking about this guy. With an ultra focused (15°) beam and outputting a blinding 80 lumens of light, this bright bike light is your perfect partner in crime when tackling those badly lit bike paths and darkened commutes. His long battery life, reflective face surrounding the super-bright LED and 5 different light modes (2 constant & 3 flash) ensure you are visible to other road users up to at least 1.2 kilometres away, all night long. And his secret weapon? 2x interchangeable straps so you can swap the light between bikes with different handlebar sizes (22-32mm+), even aero bars.
Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia.
LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
Peak brightness: Front: 80 Lumens
5 Light modes: Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash.
Run-time: Blinder MOB front lasts 2.4 - 3.2 hours in Steady High mode, 4.1 -8 hours in Steady Low, 3.5-5.7 hours in Strobe Flash, 3.2 - 23 hours in Unique Flash and 58.6 - 75.7 hours in Eco Flash.
Waterproof: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
Beam angles (degrees): 120°
Bar Diameters: Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Front light 1200+ metres.
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment. 2x removable FRONT light straps for bars 22-27mm / 27-32mm
- 4-5 hour charge time
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Battery storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cycle Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Review Knog Blinder MOB Eyeballer Front Bike Light - Red Rechargeable Front Light
Thank you for writing a review. By sharing your thoughts, you help website visitors make a better purchasing decision. In addition, your feedback helps us to improve our products and service.
Spend $99 or more and the shipping is FREE*Conditions apply
Free Pickup available for Albury customers (No minimum spend)
Standard Shipping only $9.95 Australia Wide