Kink CST forks (CST being short for CAST) aren’t your average forks. The first standout feature on these forks are the dropouts which are invest cast, allowing for a design to greatly increase the strength without adding too much weight or bulk. These dropouts are all about putting the material where you need it, and not where you don’t.
In addition to the dropouts, the forks feature tapered and internally butted fork legs, a one piece fully CNC machined steerer tube, fork blade ends relieved for peg clearance and flush inner fork legs for great hub guard clearance. A custom formed fork leg profile also improves fork leg and steerer tube junction strength by adding increased welding surface.
- Fork Height: 315mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 165mm
- Dropout Offset: 28mm
- Dropout Slot: 3/8" (10mm) Bearing
- Race:Integrated Campy Spec
- Compression Bolt Thread:M24×1.5mm
- Compression Bolt Hex:7075-T6 3/8" Ratchet and 6mm Allen Key
- Tubing Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly SteelHeat Treatment:TruTherm Post Weld Heat Treated
- Particulars:Tapered Fork Legs with Internal Butting, 6mm Investment Cast Dropouts, Flush Dropout and Leg Junction for Hub Guard Clearance
- Weight: 34.8oz (Including Fork Bolt)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cycle Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Review Kink CST BMX Fork 28mm Offset - Black BMX Bike Forks
Thank you for writing a review. By sharing your thoughts, you help website visitors make a better purchasing decision. In addition, your feedback helps us to improve our products and service.
Spend $99 or more and the shipping is FREE*Conditions apply
Free Pickup available for Albury customers (No minimum spend)
Standard Shipping only $9.95 Australia Wide