Eastern Ezra - Karl Poynter Freecoaster Hub RHD - Matte Purple BMX Hub
The Ezra Freecoaster hub's simplistic design makes it one of the most advanced and most durable freecoaster hubs of all time.
- Non-Drive Side Cone Nut: CNCed 7075 T6 Alloy M13x1.0 thread
- Axle: 14mm 4130 Heat Treated Hollow Chromoly Precision CNCed axle. The axle is broached at each end to accept an 6m hex key/allen wrench to make disassembly easier. M14x 1.0 threads
- Hub Bearings: Precision sealed 6902RS2sealed bearings. Some hubs use smaller bearings, but these prove to be one of the longest lasting bearings available
- Hub Shell: Forged then CNCed from 6061 T6 alloy. 36H. Features a groove to accommodate the Eastern POP-N-LOCK Hubguard
- Ratchet Ring: Heat treated Chromoly. Just the right hardness to never wear out
- Clutch Spring: Custom precision made spring to allow just enough tension to get the pawls moving
- Clutch Disc: Delrin precision CNC clutch disc (comes with three slack options)
- Clutch Disc Pivot Spacer: CNCed 6061 Alloy
- Backside Driver Bearing: Precision sealed 6802 RS bearing. Deep grooved to provide plenty of lateral strength.
- Pawls: Precision CNCed pawls. 3 per hub. These are used in the cassette and the freecoaster mode
- Retention Springs (used in freecoaster mode): Precision custom made retention springs provide just enough down force to keep the pawls out of the way in freecoaster mode
- Driver: 9 Tooth 4130 Heat Treated Chromoly driver; precision CNCed, 1/8" teeth
- Driver Bearing Spacer: CNCed bearing spacer
- Frontside Driver Bearings: Precision sealed 6802 RS2 Bearings. Deep grooved to provide plenty of lateral strength. Two are used under the chain to add strength.
- Drive Side Cone Nut: CNCed Chromoly
- Weight: 18.7oz/530g (with axle nuts and washers); 16.5oz/468 (without axle nuts and washers)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cycle Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Review Eastern Ezra - Karl Poynter Freecoaster Rear Hub RHD - Matte Purple BMX Hub
Thank you for writing a review. By sharing your thoughts, you help website visitors make a better purchasing decision. In addition, your feedback helps us to improve our products and service.
Spend $99 or more and the shipping is FREE*Conditions apply
Free Pickup available for Albury customers (No minimum spend)
Standard Shipping only $9.95 Australia Wide