For little riders making the move up from a balance bike, the DK Aura 14” provides a couple extra inches of wheel size to make rolling into the BMX experience a little more stable. With a scaled down aluminum frame, cranks, and bars to keep the weight way down, the Aura 14” is loaded with features that make it easy to ride. Parts like new DUO Mini grips, a mini alloy stem and white “Snake” tires help make the Aura feel right and look good, while the coaster brake keeps it safe and simple. The DK Aura 14” is the perfect starting point for young riders, and it’s all about BMX fun.
- FRAME: 6061 aluminum with Euro BB
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 14”
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 11.75”
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74º
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71º
- FORK:Chromoly steerer tube with built-in bearing race, tapered legs
- BARS: Alloy 6 x 22”, 12° back, 2° up
- STEM: Mini front load, 30mm
- HEADSET:" 1” threadless press-in style
- BRAKE: Coaster
- REAR HUB: Alloy looseball coaster brake with 3/8” axle
- FRONT HUB: Alloy looseball with 3/8” axle
- SPROCKET: 25-tooth steel
- CRANKS: 3-piece alloy, 102mm
- BB: Euro, unsealed ball bearing
- CHAIN: KMC Z-510
- PEDALS: PC mini platform
- RIMS: Singlewall 28-hole alloy
- TIRES: Snake 14 x 2.125”
- SEAT: 1-piece padded seat/post combo
Please note this bike comes boxed and partially assembled.
We recommend an experienced bike mechanic finishes the assembly before riding the bike.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cycle Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Review DK Aura 14" Complete Freestyle BMX Bike - BMX Purple 2 Tone - 2019
Thank you for writing a review. By sharing your thoughts, you help website visitors make a better purchasing decision. In addition, your feedback helps us to improve our products and service.
Spend $99 or more and the shipping is FREE*Conditions apply
Free Pickup available for Albury customers (No minimum spend)
Standard Shipping only $9.95 Australia Wide