BELL Transfer - 9 Full Face Downhill Mountain Bike Helmet - Matte White / Red
Supercharge your next DH ride. With the integrated Soundtrax™ system for beats-on-the-fly, Overbrow Ventilation™ to keep cool and the safety benefit of Eject Helmet Removal System Compatibility in the unfortunate instance of a crash, the Transfer-9 has a few tricks hidden up its sleeve.
Soundtrax Speaker Pockets
Soundtrax™ is Bell's system of built-in-speaker pockets and integrated audio cable routing. No goofy modifications needed--Soundtrax integrated perfectly with the Full-9 to provide the backbeat to your ride.
The Overbrow Ventilation™ intakes work with the moto proven Velocity Flow Ventilation system on the Full-9 to actively usher cool air over the head via three ports on the brow of the helmet. A specially designed bridge keeps the ducting free from obstruction while the Full-9's air-channel matrix works to maximize full-head ventilation.
Eject Helmet Removal System Compatibility
Integrated accommodation of the Eject Helmet Removal System allows first responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary injuries.
- 3D-Formed Quick Snap Cheekpads
- Breakaway Camera Mount Attachment
- Fibreglass Shell
- Flying Bridge Visor™ with Breakaway Screws
- Integrated Compatibility with Eject® Helmet Removal System
- Overbrow Ventilation
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Removable, washable XT-2® Extended Wear Interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation
- Weight: 1200g
- Vents: 9 vents, 3 brow ports
- Certification: ASTM F1952-0, ASTM F2032-06, CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
- Soundtrax Speaker Pockets
- Soundtrax™ is Bell's system of built-in-speaker pockets and integrated audio cable routing. No goofy modifications needed--Soundtrax integrated perfectly with the Full-9 to provide the backbeat to your ride.
- Small 53-55cm
- Medium 55-57cm
- Large 57-59cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cycle Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.