About Us - Cycle Station Online Bike Shop
Welcome to Cycle Station, a fully Australian owned and operated online bike shop. We offer a fantastic range of cycling gear, mountain bike and road bike accessories, as well as bike parts and cycling clothing. We also stock a fantastic rake of bike tyres, and a wide range of BMX parts and accessories, plus scooters.
All products are stocked here in Australia for quick dispatch. Not only do we have cheap prices, but our customer service is second to none. So if you would like to deal with an Aussie bike retailer who really cares about you and your bike, we invite you to give us a try!
To contact the ONLINE STORE: Phone 02 6025 1557 during business hours or via the Contact Us page on this website.
To contact the ALBURY RETAIL STORE: Phone 02 6041 4388 during business or visit the Cycle Station Albury website.
Shipping / Our Warehouse
- Cycle Station Online is operated out of our own warehouse (separate to the retail store).
- Most products listed are physically in stock in our own warehouse, ready for dispatch. These items are dispatched same day if ordered by 12 noon weekdays, or within 1 business day otherwise.
- A selection of our items are marked as "Extended Range". These are also local Aussie stock and are also dispatched from our Albury warehouse, but have a slightly longer handling time of 2-6 business days before dispatch.
- We ship fast! Orders placed by 12-noon Monday-Friday are packed an leave our warehouse the same day. Orders placed after midday or over the weekend will leave next business day. This does however exclude "Extended Range" items.
- Our retail store and wareouse are both located in in Albury-Wodonga on the Vic/NSW border (right on the Hume Highway between Melbourne & Sydney). This is an ideal location for getting your products to your fast. For example, many customers in Melbourne, Sydney, and Canberra receive their orders overnight, with other locations promptly serviced as well.
- We have access to and use a selection of different freight companies depending on your location and what is purchased, with the goals of getting your parcel to you in the most efficent manner, while keeping our costs (and therefore our prices) low.
- We offer both standard and express freight options on most products.
- All products are sourced from the official Australian distributor of each brand, with full Australian based warranty on all products
Cycle Station Albury / Pickups
- Cycle Station Online is affiliated with but operated separately to Cycle Station Albury.
- For products that are stocked both on our website and in our Albury store, we now offer the same low price no matter which outlet you choose to purchase from. So you can buy with peace of mind that you are getting a great deal every time.
- The Albury Store and Online Store may run different markdown sales at different times. In these cases we are happy to price match in either direction, provided the products are "like for like", and not different brands, models or offers.
- Some products available on our website are not stocked in our retail store due to space availablity and other constraints.
- Website only products must be purchased via our website and can not be purchased directly in store.
- All website orders can be picked up at Cycle Station Albury with no freight charge payable.
- Once your website order is placed we will advise when it is ready to pick up via an automatic email notification.
- Website orders are generally transferred from our online warehouse to our retail store around 3pm Monday to Friday. Orders placed on the weekend will be available after 3pm on Monday (order and immediate pickup not available).
- "Extended Range" items have a 2 to 6 day handling time, and so will not be available for pickup in the normal time frames. This is noted on these items, and we will also email you to confirm when they will be available for pickup.
For more info visit our Cycle Station Albury website.