The following is Cycle Station Online's plain English, no nonsense return policy.
WHAT can be returned?
- All products purchased on our website can be returned under our 30 day change of mind return policy, except for consumable items if they have been opened or used in any way. For example, if you purchase tyre sealant (a consumable item) this can't be returned due to change of mind once opened..
- All products (including consumables) can be returned once confirmed by us as faulty or not as described.
- All items must be returned in the same condition as sent. If an item is damaged by installing it incorrectly or in any similar manner it can't be returned.
- Change of mind returns MUST be returned in their full, undamaged origional packaging.
- If you have discarded or damaged the packaging please let us know prior to return, so that we can advise you if the item can still be returned or not, and if a full or only partial refund will be available.
- Faulty items can be returned without packaging, however in this case may at our discretion be available for exchange only. Please contact us for more details.
- Please take care to correctly pack the item for freight/postage. For example, if we send the item wrapped in bubble wrap, please do the sam upon return, to avoid damage to the item during return freight.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
- All returns must be within 30 days, for both faulty, item not as described, and change of mind returns.
- Outside this 30 day period, our warranty processes will apply for faulty items, which may then include refund, replacement or repair at our discretion, while the item is within the warrenty period.
HOW do I start a return?
Please contact us BEFORE returning any items - do NOT post back items without contacting us first. This can be via email to email@example.com or phone call during business hours (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, Australian EST) on 02 6021 5266. We will provide you instructions on how to return your item.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Returns must be sent to:
Cycle Station ONLINE
480 Young St
Albury, NSW 2640
Please include your full name, address, email address and phone number with the package. Failure to do so will result in delays in processing your return. Please use a freight/postage method that provides tracking, and retain the tracking number.
FREIGHT costs for returns?
- If we determine that an item is faulty or not as described, we will pay the return freight cost, but only if you contact us prior to sending the item back.
- For all change of mind returns, return postage/freight is at the your expense. This includes clothing that doesn't fit you or bike parts that don't fit your bike.
REFUNDS / EXCHANGES for returns?
- Once an item has been returned and checked by our staff, we will either replace the item or refund it, whichever you prefer.
- If we don't have an exact replacement available, we may offer you the option of a similar alternative if available or a refund.
- For standard items, the entire amount paid including the origional outgoing freight will be retunded, provided all other requirements are met by the customer (eg return in origional packaging).
- Returns to our Albury retail store are available on most items, but ONLY via prior arrangement.
- Retail store staff cannot process refunds on online sales under any circumstances.
- Exchanges are only available from online store stock, and only via prior arrangement. It is NOT possible to return an item purchased online and exchange on the spot for an item from the retail store, as the two stores are operated seperately.
- Items returned to our Albury store for a refund will be checked by our online sales department and a refund will be provided using the online method you paid with. This will not happen on the spot, you will need to leave the item with retail store staff to transfer to the online deparement who will then process the return.